Clear processes can empower us to be more efficient in our work, but what’s at stake when we overly rely on systems to be effective in our job? Recently, Mark Moore, Sr. Director of Global Deal Desk at Treasure Data, sat down with our Head of Marketing, Clayton Pritchard, to discuss how to navigate ambiguity, improvise, and become known as a deal desk professional who “gets sh!t done” no matter what.
- Structure deals, write order forms, and manage the whole contract cycle: Learn best practices, what to watch out for, and how to structure deals from someone who’s done thousands.
- Leverage all of your experiences to be a better deal desk professional: Embrace and leverage all of your experiences to develop your own secret sauce and make yourself invaluable.
- Come up with solutions to problems when there isn’t a clear process or answer: Explore how the art of being scrappy and how you can better improvise when you don’t have a template, process, or system to get your deal across the line.
- Mark Moore: Mark is a Deal Desk veteran with a decades-long career in sales operations and strategy at companies like Workday, Saba, Apttus, Accela, and SecureAuth Corporation. He joined TreasureData in 2020 and leads the Global Deal Desk team as Senior Director.
- Clayton Pritchard: Clayton is an accomplished marketing leader with 11+ years of experience spanning product marketing, growth marketing, and sales. He recently joined Momentum to lead their marketing function after spending more than 6 years working alongside or marketing to B2B revenue teams.
Mark and Treasure Data use Momentum to automate deal desk workflows and increase team efficiency. Hear more about how Momentum “has saved [him] weeks and weeks of tedious work” in his recent case study.